About ANAWRAHTA CRUISE
Heritage Line is a consummate collector of classic river vessels. We design our ships to emulate the glories of a by-gone era in the areas we sail. Each is unique in it’s décor and setting. Each detail is painstakingly crafted to remake history. Authenticity, tradition, art and exploration are the heart of our business.
Our first purpose-built ship on the Mekong, the Jayavarman was inspired by a French-Colonial cruise liner. It charms guests with it’s romantic, pastel coloured cabins and quaint wooden bar. It has intricate woodcarvings, Khmer bas-reliefs and Vietnamese lacquer paintings resembling a floating art gallery.
The Jahan is Heritage Line’s most romantic cruise liner. It evokes the opulent vessels of British India and no expense has been spared in the interior and exterior decorations, which showcase the talents of local woodworkers, weavers and artists in Vietnam and Cambodia.
In Ha Long Bay, Heritage Line operates three traditional, high-end boutique junks, collectively known as the “Three sisters”.
Named after flowers that are native to Halong Bay, these Three Sisters include the Violet, the Jasmine and the Ginger.
Violet with just six suites is the youngest sister, known for her bright charm. Jasmine, with 23 cabins, is the middle sister, offering languid comfort and Ginger-the eldest, with ten cabins, combines classic beauty and timeless grace of service.
The Anawrahta which sails the Ayeyarwady in Myanmar is the latest addition to the Heritage collection. Built to resemble a British-Colonial paddle-steamer, the ship features three spacious decks and 23 all-balconied cabins and spacious suites. With its gleaming white rails, polished lacquer and intricately carved woodwork, the Anawrahta takes guests to an era of bygone elegance in sailing.
SERVICES & FACILITIES
General Inclusion of Cruise Packages
· Daily group shore excursions as mentioned in the program,
· Entrance fee,
· Transportation as mentioned in the program, transfer to/from the meeting point/ship (if applicable),
· Tour Guide services (English Speaking),
· Taxes, fuel, local anchorage fees,
· Daily Yoga class,
· Onboard Entertainment,
· Sauna as mentioned in the program,
· Meals & refreshments (welcome drink, breakfast, lunch, dinner as mentioned in the program), free flow of beverages (mineral water, soft drinks, juice, tea, coffee) at all times,
· Free flow of local beer and house wine by glass during lunch and dinner,
· Drinking water in cabin and during excursions
· Insurance (passenger liability),
· Internet access in public area (subject to cellular network signal)
Special Inclusion (Cabin Type)
Please review detailed inclusion per cabin and refer to our detailed cruise programs, (both documents are regularly updated in the download section on our website)
· Crew & Guide gratuities,
· Any Visa fee,
· Private transfers and any other transfers not mentioned in the program,
· Personal expenses and purchases,
· All further beverages,
· Premium spirits and other services not mentioned as above inclusion list,
· Fuel surcharges if any,
· Medical services,
· Spa treatments (please see special cabin inclusion, telephone)
DELUXE & EXECUTIVE DELUXE CABIN
(Remark *****There are no much differences between Deluxe Cabin & Executive Deluxe except Deluxe Cabin are on main deck and Executive Deluxe are on Upper Deck)
JUNIOR SUITE CABIN
EXECUTIVE SUITE CABIN
ROYAL SUITE CABIN
ACTIVITIES ON BOARD
HINTHAR HALL RESTAURANT
RIVER ODYSSEYS THROUGH MYANMAR’S HEARTLAND!!!!
Contact InfoAddress : No.199 (2 nd floor), Botahtaung Pagoda Road (Middle Block), Pazuntaung Township, Yangon, Myanmar
Tel : +95-9-264 254 488, +95-9-7888 21929, +95–1-295603
Fax : +95-1-295603
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.ytt-international.com